Monday, January 29, 2007

Photo updates

I'm not the most tech savvy person on earth. So, I think i should congratulate myself for creating these collages. haha, no easy task for me.

Anyway, all these pictures are a collection of my Singapore and Bintan trip~! I enjoyed every moment of my time here. But i think that ive spent enough time in Singapore and its about time that i head back to KL. So to my dear KL friends, please look me up if you have time~! I'll be in KL for the next 3 weeks =)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Ann said...

JoJo such pretty pictures!! Was good chatting with you for a bit just now. COME BACK TO MELBOURNE SOON PLEASE! Too much to update you on. Miss you heaps! Ann xoxo

Anonymous said...

Annie...I miss you too~! Yeah, it was good chatting with you yesterday. I miss all our chat sessions.

Will be back in 3 weeks =)

Anonymous said...

joanne..who's that cute guy you're with in the photos? :)

Joanne Khoo said...

dear anonymous,

Thats a tough question. There are a few cute guys in the photos. But if you must ask, the cutest of them all is a certain someone called, Mr Joof. Hope that helps =)