Friday, October 17, 2008

My new toy

Am sold. Bought my first mac today. Decided to buy the new 13-inch Macbook. I was pretty ecstatic leading up to the purchase. However, I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be after my credit card was swipped. I explained my rollercoaster emotions to one person as such, "It's like being pregnant. I've heard that leading up to labour, a pregnant woman will feel pretty excited about the arrival of her new born child. However, when the child actually arrives, she wouldn't be as excited as she imagined."

"So you're experiencing post natal depression?"

"Yeah"

I'm pretty sure I'll bounce back up soon =) It's pretty swanky, its slightly over 2kgs, the entire touchpad is made of glass...the tech specs? Don't know. Who cares. As long as it looks good right? =D Kidding. The new entry level MacBook has a graphics card installed, the processor is slightly faster than the old one and the casing is made from one solid piece of aluminium which makes it more durable.


Getting pretty excited again =)

No comments: