Thursday, December 17, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

Ill be off to Singapore tomorrow!

I'm currently packing my bag. I've realised that whether I'm travelling for one week, two weeks or a month, I'll pack about the same amount of clothes/stuff: 1 pair of high heels, 1 pair of sandals, 1 runners, make up pouch, 1 formal dress, 4-5 casual dresses, 2 casual tops, 2 tops for sports, 3 pairs of shorts, 1-2 pairs of pjs, 1 belt, 1 scarf, 2 jackets (one for the plane and a light cardigan), 1 pair of sunnies, 1 bikini, undergarments, 1 journal, 1 bible, 1 book to read, 1 laptop, 1 ipod and lots of cables - for phones, camera, laptop.

1 comment:

Pheebs said...

have a great holiday jo!

hope you have some time to yourself for peace and perhaps clarity to end the year with.

blessings. if i don't see you around, happy christmas and new year's.

i'm glad for friends like you. thanks for being a part of it all

love
P