Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Life with instagram


Ive recently been pretty hooked onto instagram. My big camera lies in dust while I happily snap away with my sub-par smartphone. Here are some photos:

Plantation Cafe, Melbourne Central. Love the coffee here.


Spent Easter Monday hiking at Cathedral Ranges. Of all days, by a stroke of luck, we chose to hike on this fateful day. It was hailing and cold. My fingers were numb from climbing up cold rocks. But it's all in the name of good fun. 

Our reward after the big hike. Innocent bystander. If you squint at the right of this picture, you'll notice a scribble board. On it, it's written how many coffees have been served that day (updated hourly). 


 A year and a half ago, a friend of mine told me about this healthy breakfast food that her friend was starting up. Today, I see it on the Coles shelves. Dream big.



Lunch on a Saturday

 While taking the toddler and dog out for a stroll at Port Melbourne
 I love Starbucks salad.
 Rockclimbing. My 3rd favourite sport after muay thai and tennis.

Lunch-ing at the Temple Restaurant. Used to be a temple, but refurbished into a French restaurant. Amazing concept. 

 Main: Some sort of grilled fish. With pea sauce.

A book stolen from Kenneth.


Blessed by a wonderful spread. The host husband is a gourmet chef. 
 Embarrassingly, that was my first time patting a cat. I was warned that cats can scratch your eyes out. This one was too cute to resist.

 I can resist everything but temptation.
 Many Chinese locals love to eat their raw tomatoes with sugar. Quite tasty actually.


Bookworm cafe: I love this place. It's a lending library, a cafe and a bookshop all-in-one.

Coffee time.
 Gym time. 
 Current favourite colors: Mustard and royal blue.

On a balmy night, after a 5 km run. 

Quirky signboard at Innocent Bystander, Victoria, Australia.

No comments: