Monday, September 17, 2007

In love

Jus and I are in love....

with Marie Digby

You must listen to her songs!!! It's so awesome!

A rising artist, made popular by her home-made youtube videos. This gorgeous babe is of Irish-Japanese descent, plays the guitar, the piano and plays tennis well (apparently). Sounds too perfect to be true yea.

"Umbrella" - This is her debut and most popular song. Its her version of the Rihanna Umbrella song. Val, now we can all sing this song with Lee - but the Marie Digby version



"Miss invisible" - this song is about her story in high school where she was ostracised


"Stupid for you" - this is my favourite song! She took this video in her garden. Because it was taken by an ameteur, her voice is not very clear here. This video doesnt do her voice justice unfortunately.



When I allowed Jus to hear a couple of her songs over the phone, Jus couldn't stop singing praises about her voice. It was almost like "love at first sound". It made me so envious that I threatened to not reveal her name to him. heh =P Couldn't blame him though. I was starting to fall in love with her too.

When i grow up, I want to be like her. Unfortunately, I am musically challenged. I can't even clap in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo =D I think Jus would be seriously unhappy if you'd been born a guy. Think about it - I betcha wouldn't even have had a chance anyway. This way you could become great friends instead. LoL - Hugs

Joanne Khoo said...

hey Tim. hows london? Hows job hunting? haha, dont underestimate my ability - i might have a chance you know. Especially now that im female, 'i know what women wants' =D

Alan said...

She is stunningly pretty as well.