Monday, March 17, 2008

Clutter Part II - Post spring cleaning review

Who said spring cleaning is therapeutic? What rubbish! So I cleaned about 12 hours in total - over Thursday night, Friday day and last night. Seriously...the cleaning stressed me out. A mere glance at the pile of rubbish I had to throw out or the layers of dust under the bed gave me a headache. What is therapeutic is the result of spring cleaning! Ah...now we are talking. Okay, so last night was my first night in the comforts of my post spring cleaned bedroom. Well, I dreamt that I was shooting a gun somewhere in Brazil. That being said, I still slept well...woke up at 7.30 am today without the need of an alarm clock~! (Miracles do happen)

So, I conclude that clutter do disturb one's sleeping patterns.

....

Btw, I just got back from Wilson's Prom. I loved it but I'm pretty wounded. Open wounds, blisters, approximately 50 insects bites on me, rashes breakouts...argh....God, make my body more resilient.

No comments: