Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello from San Francisco

I'm currently in San Francisco. Everything has been a little crazy the past two weeks. Two weekends ago, I'm all rugged up in the snow fields and tumbling down ski runs in Australia. Mid-week, I'm in San Francisco, all blurry-eyed and jet-lagged and trying to adjust to a whole new environment. And last weekend, I was sweating under the blazing Las Vegas sun.

Anyway, I'm here for next couple of weeks because J is here for work. He might be here for a couple of weeks to a couple of months. So, just 2 1/2 weeks ago, I thought, "Hey, it's a good idea if I come along." And so, in that short span of time, I've had to get my visa approved, book tickets, pack and do various stuff.

No complains. I'm here, I'm loving this place and I don't want to go back to Melbourne anymore.

No comments: