Monday, June 22, 2009

Queen's birthday weekend - Mornington Peninsula

A couple of us headed to Morning Peninsula for a weekend trip during the Queen's birthday weekend.

Photobucket
Hello, mornington!

Photobucket
Our first activity was deep sea fishing

Photobucket
Caught my first fish

Photobucket
Caught my second fish

Photobucket
There were multiple parasites stuck onto the fish' body. It was disgusting.

Photobucket
We had dolphins swimming with our cruising boat for a while.

Photobucket
The next day, J and I took a morning stroll by the ocean while everyone else slept in.

Photobucket
Later in the day, we stopped by a maze. A pretty easy maze in comparison to the one I did in New Zealand.

Photobucket
We also played boardgames.

Photobucket
The winner of snakes & ladders.

Photobucket
We watched the movie 'Dodgeball' the night before. We decided to play a similar version to the game. We couldn't find a ball, so we used a huge rubber dice instead.

Photobucket
We also stopped by Redhill Estate. Bought a chardonay.

Photobucket
At night, we played my all-time favourite childhood game - hide and seek in the dark. We stayed at a huge accommodation, complete with five rooms, two huge living areas, a study area, two bathrooms and kitchen. Guess where I hid? The seeker couldn't find me.

Photobucket
Can't spot me, can you?

No comments: