Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mt Dandenong

Here's some photos to brighten up my blog =) (Finally pics aside from food~!)

Ann, Ives, Stevie and I headed up to Mt Dandenong today.

Photobucket
First stop - Miss Marples

Photobucket
We had to feast on the scones. Whats a trip up without having THE scones.

Photobucket
Soup of the day - butternut pumpkin soup. A must-try~!

Photobucket
The lovely couple. Oops, the pics are huge~! I was playing around with my camera settings today. I think this is the wide-angle mode.

Photobucket
Miss Marples and I

Photobucket
Okay, a better view of the cozy Miss Marples cottage

Photobucket
We walked around for a bit to digest our food

Photobucket
I never fail to pay this toy shop a visit every time I'm up here.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us - an old married couple. haha

We didnt make it to 'Pie in the Sky' - the famous pie shop. Rumours had it that the quality of the pies had deteriorated =( Anyone care to clarify this with me? PLus, we were feeling a little full. It was a pretty short trip but was a good getaway from the city.

2 comments:

Itscheryl said...

i love the wide angle shot
it makes the shots looking more professional to me
they give a nicer feeling to it too

Joanne Khoo said...

yeah...i like them too =)

definitely looks more pro~!