Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Conversation with brother

Conversations with the brother can be pretty fruitless sometimes.

He was telling me about certain acts he has done over the weekend.

I was appalled and told him, "Don't lie! You're joking right?"

He replied, "Why not? Why are you so surprised?"

I said, "Because...it's...wrong! How would you feel if I did what you did?"

He said, "Well, its not good."

I retorted, "See! Exactly my point!"

He replied, "Well, its different. You're the girl."

No rebuttal from my end. What do I say to that?


In another conversation, I told my brother to stop acting so barbaric and caveman-like. To emphasize my disgust I said, "Most girls will not like it if you burp so loudly in front of others."

He said, "I don't do it in front of girls."

I said rhetorically, "I am a girl!"

He said definitively, "You are different."


No point arguing sometimes.

No comments: