Monday, February 11, 2008

Abdullah administration has been running for 4 years. Really, what has changed in the past 4 years? Tell me - cause I'm not too sure myself.

This coming election would prove to be one of the most exciting elections Malaysia has ever witness.

As a side-note, the Sunday Times published an interview with the Electoral Commission Secretary yesterday. On the question of whether there are phantom voters in Malaysia, he answered, "There are no phantom voters!" He even attempts a slapstick joke when a comment was made that in the past elections, there seem to be votes in favour of Barisan National by the dead (the votes have been rigged). He replied, "I don't see any dead zombies walking around..." haha. I vouch that Malaysian politicians and many high-profile figures provide the best entertainment.

No comments: