Sunday, April 27, 2008

Going Italia

I've been craving Italian food as of late. So I decided to make pizzas - can't get more Italian than that =)

Photobucket

The first batch. I made a caramelised pumpkin, baby spinach and mushroom topping for half of the pizza and a traditional Hawaiian topping for the other half. I was happy with the toppings but not with the pizza base. It was too thick and had a bread-like consistency. My bad. I'm terrible at following recipes.

Photobucket
Because I wasnt happy with the first batch, I decided to make a 2nd batch of pizza. This time with salami, pineapple and mushrooms. Much happier with the thin-crust base =)

Photobucket
This is what I've been eating for the past two days. I had leftover ham and sliced pineapple. So i decided to make fried rice out of it.

Will be cooking pasta marinara tomorrow =)

5 comments:

Itscheryl said...

wahhh looks so good
the first picture ehehhe
my mouth is watering now

Yan said...

i had ur pizza for lunch on Saturday! yum... it was nice =) i didn't really mind the crust tho...

Joanne Khoo said...

cheryl: haha...yummy fattening pizza. I have been eating pasta the past two days. hehe

yan: thanks for the compliments =)

Anonymous said...

wahh girl, they look yummy to me.. can teach me how to cook? envy your cooking skill. hahahahha

Joanne Khoo said...

haha, im not fantastic in cooking, at least not good enough to teach someone else, but i do love to cook =)