Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DIY - Ikea photo frames

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought these photo frames from Ikea yesterday. The three small plywood frames were originally unpainted. They were a natural light brown wood colour (yuck!). I bought them because they cost only RM 6 for 3 (so cheap!) I painted the three of them today - olive green, milky yellow and white. It didn't turn out too bad =) One huge plus point about painting your own frames is that you can paint them the exact colour you want. I used acrylic paint. The three colours match the interior of my room, so I'm quite happy with the outcome.

p/s: My camera is broken. I've been using my dad's horrible point-and-shoot camera. Look at how grainy the pictures are =( Never ever buy Nikon point-and-shoot!

pps: The past few nights, I've been sleeping with my windows wide open. I love having fresh air breezing through my windows.

Photobucket

No comments: