Friday, November 02, 2007

Tonight's dinner'

After living off charity and outside food for the past one week, I decided to cook dinner today. I resumed my weekly Victoria market routine today and came home with 1 dozen oysters, yellow tail fillet, 2 mullet fillets, some greens and fruits.

Tonight's dinner

Entree

Mains

I give you... zebra fish recipe. Ok, that was my weak attempt to be funny. I made that up.

Pan fry the mullet. Mix oyster sauce + hoi sin sauce + chilli oil + cattlefish oil + sesame oil. Pour sauces on fish. Wrap seaweed around the fish. Sprinkle sesame seeds. Its a pretty easy dish to make. Preparation and cooking time of 10 minutes.

I made that recipe up on the spot =) Jus said it tastes pretty nice.

I didnt take pictures of the yellow tail fillet because it was really plain. I like it plain because the flesh is sweet.

2 comments:

Itscheryl said...

zebra fish is a good name for that haha

Anonymous said...

o yeah, you know the paris brest thing? thats the real name of the pastry!! i was reading bout it on a website the other day.