Sunday, November 11, 2007

Who is the trickster now

5 minutes of my time today was spent in frenzy. I was searching for my passport to look at the particulars when I realised that my brother's passport was no where to be found. A month back, I took my brother's passport from him to book air tickets back to Malaysia. I subsequently kept it together with the air tickets and my passport for convenience sake.

Now, i know im a real klutz having lost 3 mobile phones in my life. But my dad have always warned me to guard my passport with my life. Heading his advice, I have never ever misplaced my passport before. So, finding that my brother's passport was amiss came as a real shock to me.

My first thought was, "there's a thief in the house" but i realised how silly that proposition was because firstly, my passport would have been stolen too and secondly, my house was not ransacked.

2nd thought was, "I must have thrown it in the bin." Again, that was silly because I have never taken out my brother's passport and if any passport was to enter the bin, it would have been mine as I have been moving my passport around.

Okay, zeroing down all possibilities, I came to a final conclusion. My brother must have taken it back without telling me. I quickly ransacked his room. I managed to find it within a couple of minutes. Heh. I know his secret hiding places. That trickster! I recalled him asking me 2 weeks ago, "Where's my passport?" To which i replied, "Stop asking me so many times! I've told you I kept it together with the air tickets for safekeeping". I thought that question was very strange as it was very out of the blue. He turned his back and must have secretly smirked away. Unfortunately for him, I remember conversations very well. He was probably being cheeky and wanted to see me panic before he produces the passport.

Well, in turn, I've now secretly hidden his passport. I can't wait to see the panic look on his face. haha.

Who is the trickster now.

See what i have to live with.

No comments: