Friday, June 13, 2008

The past week...

Clara is currently bunking over at my place as she is doing one of her medical electives in Melbourne.

That equates to girly chats, food, food and more food...yum~!

Photobucket

She graciously offered her services to cook dinner for the next 3 weeks~!!


Photobucket
Courtesy of in-house chef.

Photobucket
Loading up on the greens

Photobucket
A meal isnt complete without wine, no?

Photobucket
We were graced by Wing Yan's company =)

Photobucket
My newest winter purchase~! I call them 'exam gloves' because I can use them in the exam hall =)

Photobucket
One word. Finally. After 2 1/2 years of living with him, my brother cooked a meal for me~!! I took a picture because it was worth commemorating this moment. It's his favourite dish, stir-fry pork rashes. Very yummy but its a dish ill never whip up on my own. With every bite into the tender, juicy three layer fat, I imagine my arteries getting clogged up and my cholestrol level hitting the roof.

Photobucket
Finally, a view of Melbourne from my balcony

No comments: