Monday, June 02, 2008

The world is our playground

I'm contemplating staying a couple of days longer in Perth rather that a measley one day trip considering that I will only need to pay a minimal amount to change my air ticket to Singapore.

That will give me an opportunity to visit the outskirts of Perth etc etc...Travelling solo...hm...

..........


post-edit:

So I was checking out air ticket prices and Im getting more and more confused..initially, I thought of heading to Bangkok. But it cost RM 450 return after tax. I thought that was pretty pricey considering that Bangkok is relatively near KL. SO, I thought for that price, I can travel even further. FOr example, Vientiane, Laos. THen i checked the prices for KL- Manila. Its also, RM 450. Gasp~!!!

COnfused, confused..Ive always wanted to go Philippines. But then again, Ive always wanted to head to Laos and revisit Bangkok.

Oh dear.

The cheapest option would obviously be Laos considering that a meal there would probably cost US 2.

hm......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo, haven't heard from u in ages.

Anyway, JL n I are planning to go to Bangkok in Aug after our pupillage. You've been to Bangkok yea?

For how long do you recommend we stay there, where (cheap accommodation), and how do we travel about...?

Advise pleaseeee :D

Kevin Siah said...

I heard it's not safe traveling alone in Philippines.

So extending your stay in Perth eh? You are coming on the 27th right? But unless you are extending beyond one week, I won't be able to see you lah.

I'll be in Cairns for one week, returning 3 July.