Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best thing since sliced bread

Came back home an hour ago and started rummaging the fridge. I was craving for something but i didnt quite know what. Don't you hate it when that happens?
*all girls nod heads in unison*

Started chomping on cheesels (its spelled correctly right?). Popped about 10 mini cheesels into my mouth. Stopped when the packet shook out mere crumps. But nope, not satisfied.

Hm...smoked salmon? Took one slice. Okay, not satisfied. Second slice...nope...Maybe I need more. Finished the entire packet. Okay, this is not it.

Maybe its fruits. Popped a couple of strawberries in my mouth. That's not it.

Getting frustrated.

Stared at the scotch fillet. Should I cook it. WIll that satisfy my cravings? Check the time. 11 pm. Hm...

Looked in the cupboard....Ah, the answer sits in there.

I'm a happy camper now. Currently sipping on my coffee. Perhaps, I think...I'm slightly addicted to this stuff. I dont NEED the cup but I'm always WANTING one. Words of an addict?

Yum yum..how can anyone not like this stuff!

Oops...just got a scolding from dad.
Dad: Did Shen (little bro) eat all the cheesels
Me: Em...no...It was me
Dad: You?!?!? Why did you eat the entire packet?
*Quickly strutted away*


post-edit: I'm an energetic hyper bunny now~! *wails* it's gonna be a long night.

No comments: