Friday, February 06, 2009

I tag myself

I tag myself from WY's blog (i actually like reading tag entries =) )

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post about 16 random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I love reading up on interior designing! I spend endless hours surfing interior design blogs and reading interior magazines in bookstores.
2. I recently purchased a train station clock to put up in my room. It adds so much character to the room.
3. I am not musically inclined despite taking piano lessons up to Grade 7. I jump for joy when I can clap in time.
4. Speaking of which, the only music lyrics I can remember all the words to is 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.
5. I love travelling - especially to 3rd world countries.
6. I HATE moths. I get cold sweat being in the same room as a flying moth.
7. That being said, I hate all flying living things (birds included) - they have an advantage over me.
8. Recently, I've gotten into the habit of making my bed every morning and having fruits for breakfast *pats self on back*
9. I'm quite picky with my food. I don't like most deep-fried food, cake (usually) and most sweet food (chocs are exceptions during the time of the month), food that has too much msg or salt.
10. That being said, I love nasi lemak and char keoy teoh (yummy malaysian food). Am I contradicting myself here?
11. I love sour food - sour mangoes, tom yam soup, assam laksa. You name it and I'm there.
12. My camera is still dead *sob sob* I'm eyeing the Canon G-10 model.
13. Two days ago, I was without the internet, a mobile phone, atm cards, credit cards and only 100 dollars in hand. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty lost.
14. I love kite flying. Kites have a mind of its own when it's up in the sky. It kicks, twirls and dances with the clouds at its whim.
15. Once I purchase a nice looking bag, I'm happy using it every single day for the next few years. I'm happy wearing the same clothes very often as well - at least till WC told me, "No offense, but you really need to go shopping".
16. I still wear clothes that I have been wearing since I was 16.

*heck, I'll do a couple more. Why not,eh*

17. I love my Macbook. One of my best purchases last year. Will never go back. I've crossed sides.
18. I love Peter Alexander PJs. That being said, I only own one nightgown from that shop.
19. I think I sprained one of my toes two days ago but I don't know how I did it.
20. I've learnt a lot about myself and others the past month.
21. I realised that I have a lot of wonderful and loving people in my life. For that, I'm blessed.

I tag every blogger who reads this. If you do this tag, please notify me. I would love to read your entry =)

*currently listening to Snow Petrol - Open Your Eyes*

No comments: