Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleepless in Melbourne

Can't sleep again. I used to pride myself on the fact that I would zone out the moment my head touches the pillow. Those sweet victories are fast becoming distant, forgotten memories. I've been lying here for 4 hours and I have not slept a wink. I've decided that I will stop trying to fall asleep! Tomorrow, I will play tennis for 3 hours straight till I'm dead tired, go for a massage and hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow. Sigh.



p/s: Post title is a little corny because I've just watched 'Sleepless in Seattle'. My take on that movie? A typical chic flick movie. A movie that's about romance, fate and destiny. You know, the usual stuff. The movie was inspired by and has numerous references to the classic 1957 movie, 'An Affair to Remember'.

No comments: