Friday, February 27, 2009

Tennis frenzy

I had another gruelling tennis session today. I played for 3 hours in total. That was not the bad part. The bad part was the intense heat! It was crazy. By the first half hour, my skin felt like it was melting. I slabbed on more sunscreen but it was in vain. Soon after, I had to take a break. I couldn’t concentrate because it was just too hot! After a while, I was back on the court again. I felt a little more refreshed and hydrated but the heat was still killing me. I don’t think I can sleep again tonight! Heat is radiating from my body. It’s bad!

The last time this happened was during a weekend hike. I was hiking during a heat wave! I’m smart like that. For two weeks after the hike, I broke out in heat rash. I never thought it was possible to die from heat stroke till that experience. I told myself never again will I expose myself to such extreme heat but I went against my own words! No more! No more! I don’t want skin cancer, or worse…freckles! heh.

p/s: I didnt run this week~!!! Urgh.

No comments: