Friday, March 06, 2009

Reminiscence

I was scrolling through my facebook pictures and I found this picture that was taken approximately two years ago. I remembered the exact day this was taken because once again I was dateless on Valentine's day! Cheryl and I decided to "date" each other and we headed to Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. We "bitched" about how Valentine's Day can be such a depressing day, especially seeing so many couples walking around the streets, holding each other's pinkies. But it turned out to be a pretty fun day in the end. We walked around the shopping centres aimlessly, took lots of pictures, laughed lots and ended up at Jalan Petaling gorging ourselves silly with good old Malaysian food.

Anyway, the point of this post is to rant and complain! This was taken at JW Marriott, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. This picture is just two years old but I look so much thinner and younger. Sigh, it's all downhill from here.

Photobucket

p/s: I'm also posting this picture because I do not have a camera now. I miss having pictures on my blog. The picture is a little grainy because I took it off facebook and also, this picture was taken in the dark.

2 comments:

Itscheryl said...

heehe it was such a fun day !!!
one of the memorable outtings we had

Joanne Khoo said...

haha, yeah fun fun day!

=0

took like 50 photos at JW Marriott. Plus, we were dressed like crap - in shorts and slippers. hahahaha